The Most Comprehensive Catalogue of Ready-made eLearning Courses from Top Publishers
eCom is the most established workforce learning solutions and services provider in Scotland, counting major public sector organisations, global private enterprises, and major charities among its clients. We’re pleased to announce a new partnership with OpenSesame, a premiere provider of eLearning content from top publishers around the world. With the most comprehensive catalogue of eLearning courses, eCom and OpenSesame will curate the right eLearning courses for your needs, map them to your core competencies, sync them with an LMS, and elevate your L&D program.
Why choose OpenSesame ready-made eLearning from eCom
- eLearning solutions are aligned with your organisation’s needs using systematic curation process
- Courses are chosen from a library of thousands from top eLearning publishers
- Choose course characteristics, durations, languages, media, and learning design preferences
- Change your eLearning catalogue at regular intervals as your needs evolve
- Deliver courses on your learning platform or use our LMS eNetLearn
- Add eNetAssess to measure your learner's performance and competence
- Add eNetBadges to recognise and reward learning and achievement
Help your workforce develop meta- and future skills, management and leadership skills, improve communication and negotiation, and streamline business processes and project management. Whether you’re training seasoned executives, new supervisors, or preparing employees for a management role, we have courses in a variety of formats to help your staff improve soft skills and more.
Equality, Equity & Inclusion
Help your employees recognise that Diversity is the representation of all our varied identities and differences. Use Equity courses to ensure fair treatment, equality, and opportunity for all. Inclusion courses help build a culture of belonging by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people.
Build an industry-specific training program to meet the needs of employees working in manufacturing, healthcare, construction, finance, retail, hospitality, and more. Designed and continuously updated by industry experts, our mobile and short-format courses ensure your learners get the relevant training they need anytime, anywhere.
Build a safer workplace, prevent injuries and accidents, avoid risk and litigation, and lower insurance costs with workplace safety compliance training. Choose from our comprehensive catalogue of industry-specific safety courses offered in mobile and microlearning formats to accommodate learners who need to work anywhere, anytime.
Prepare your workforce for digital transformation and rapidly changing technology. Whether you need to train office staff on Microsoft or G-suite desktop applications, help software developers improve their programming skills, or want to make sure your IT department knows the latest security protocols, our comprehensive catalogue of technology courses provides your learners with the training they need to succeed.
Ensure compliance with HR, IT, and other workplace regulations to avoid incidents or litigation and minimize risk at your organisation. Choose from our vast catalogue of sexual harassment, accessibility, privacy, and diversity courses to provide employee and supervisory training that is engaging and continuously updated to keep up with legislative and regulatory changes.
Help your employees stand out in their field. Many professions recognise, or require, certifications that denote a level of competency or excellence. Our certification courses help your employees achieve and maintain various professional certifications including PMI/PMP, CompTIA, ITIL, Microsoft, HRCI, Six Sigma, and more.
TED Courses Added to the Expand List of eLearning Publishers Available to You
Beginning July 1, 2020, TED courses are now available to the and added to the growing list of OpenSesame publishers. These courses are engaging, but provocative, inspiring, and now — actionable.
Wherever you are on the scale of learning maturity, eCom can help you:
eCom Solutions Help Organisations:
Benefits of eLearning
- Savings in delivery, travel, and accommodation costs
- More efficient training administration, tracking, reporting and course logistics
- Reduced course documentation, development and maintenance costs
- Savings in programme development, learner support and assessment
- Improved employee compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Better long-term, auditable compliance tracking and recordkeeping
- Demonstrate regulatory compliance faster
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Better employee productivity
- Increased sales volume with improved product and service knowledge
- Revenue from customers
- Better morale and retention
- Improved engagement and reduced turnover
- Increased competitive advantage of workforce
- Informed and trained employees, customers, and suppliers
- Speedy deployment of new systems and processes
- Scalable support for geographic/industry expansion
- Faster onboarding and upskilling of workforce
eCom Means Value
We help improve your vision of the future by showing you that you can move to the next generation of technology easily and affordably. View eCom case studies.
We address your priorities, whether they are personal or career related. As a trusted and reliable partner, we help reduce anxiety for critical projects. View eCom case studies.
eCom products and services help increase your productivity and operational performance. eCom is responsive to customer needs and are long-serving experts in our field. View eCom case studies.
eCom products and services help address your economic and product performance needs such as cost reduction and scalability. eCom excels with product innovation and quality. View eCom case studies.