Customer Service Professional
National Qualification Delivered through Online Learning and Assessment
This solution demonstrates the benefits of our secure learning management and assessment platform, used here to encourage and support service providers to redesign services around customer needs.
Customer First, a national initiative involving a partnership of Scotland’s 32 Local Councils, was established to encourage and support service providers to redesign services around customer needs.
Scotland’s councils aimed to deliver more convenient and responsive public services, ensuring that at least 75% of core service requests were dealt with first time. To achieve this, it was recognised that customer service staff must have the right skills, tools and training.
- Rigorous qualification design to meet SQA’s accreditation framework
- Secure learning management and assessment platform, built using eCom’s eNetEnterprise system
- Development of a brand identity and website for the Qualification
- Reduction in training costs due to using the blended learning approach, involving online learning and assessment
- Recognising professionalism has helped councils and other public bodies to retain talent and attract fresh talent.